Glacier Toyota Perks:
- Tuesday – Saturday (9am-6:00pm)
- Dynamic, collaborative and team oriented culture.
- Competitive Pay and Group Health Benefits Program.
- Full training and career development support.
- Career advancement opportunities.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Serve clients efficiently to ensure client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Refresh new and used vehicle line-ups as required by the sales team; ensure all demo vehicles are well maintained.
- Manage lock up and keys of vehicles.
- Manage promotional material for vehicles.
- Inspect and report any damage to lot vehicles to management.
- Arrange movement of inventory.
- Prepare sold vehicles for delivery.
- Assist in delivering vehicles to final destination, as required.
What We’re Looking For:
- Valid BC Driver’s License, with a clean driver’s abstract.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Passion for customer service and high quality control standards.
- Enjoys working in a team environment with great communication skills.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.